Reports to: CEO & President
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
MortgageHippo is bringing mortgage lending into modern times, where we make processes seamless and intuitive and leverage data instead of paper to maximize efficiency. We offer mortgage lenders consumer-centric, cloud-based platforms that provide a seamless and compelling digital mortgage experience.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Below is a listing of the job functions this position performs.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, department finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office (Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of clerical or administrative experience.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
As needed, up to 5%