POSITION TITLE: Customer Success Manager (C.8.a)
REPORTS TO: Solutions Lead
DIRECT REPORTS: n/a
You will be key to our customer success function, working closely with our financial institution customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction throughout their customer journey. Your responsibilities will include: onboard new customers (post-implementation), product training, drive adoption/retention, conduct periodic customer reviews.
This role will report to our Solutions Lead and will work with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Analytics.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties. This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Serve as customer advocate and the voice of the customer in company discussions
- Own ongoing relationship with assigned customers
- Implement processes and systems to generate higher productivity and support future scaling
- Track and report on customer success metrics and KPIs
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned customers
- Aid customers in achieving their goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience the customer success or account management functions
- 1 year experience in SaaS environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented, analytical and possessing critical thinking skills; an organized individual who rarely lets things slip through the cracks
- Ability to build relationships and influence internal/external partners to create successful outcomes
- Mortgage and consumer finance experience is desirable
- Relationship Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Cross Functional Teamwork
- Technical Capacity (general computer knowledge)
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work with smart and creative people who are passionate about solving tough problems.
- Health insurance
- Remote work options
- Macbook or equivalent PC
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development
MortgageHippo is a leading, consumer-centric digital lending platform processing thousands of loan applications totaling billions of dollars every month. The platform is used by hundreds of lenders ranging from IMBs to Banks and Credit Unions.
The company’s platform is the only modern, Point-of-Sale solution available in the market that enables lenders to very quickly and cost-effectively customize workflows, business rules, UI, data flows between systems and many other aspects of the platform through its easy-to-use, no-code/low-code editors.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of MortgageHippo to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, MortgageHippo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.